Relax Sauna Links
Relax Sauna Set Up
Parts that come with your Relax Sauna: The Tent, the Radiator and sticks, and the Chair. The controller unit is attached to the controller unit holder in the picture. The sticks hold up the tent. On each side of the radiator are prongs sticking up about 1 inch. The sticks go onto those prongs.
- Take out all contents: Chair, Sauna cover, Box containing the Double Radiator, and tent sticks - these are usually taped to the Radiator box.
- Open up the Tent and set it upright.
- Insert the chair inside the tent.
- Insert the Radiator unit inside the tent, with the radiators facing the chair.
- Pull the cord underneath the zipper, so it can be plugged into an outlet.
- Using the zipper of the tent (with the cord underneath the zipper), zip up the tent as you would a jacket.
- Place the sticks inside the tent to hold the tent upright: The sticks attach to the radiator. Put each of the two equal shaped double-ended sticks on each side of the radiator on top of the prongs. Then place the solid black stick on top of the 1st stick to the left of the left radiator, as you face the sauna. Next, place the stick with the metal opening and black tip to the right of the right radiator.
- Place controller box on top of the stick that also holds up the sauna. Begin the process by placing the blue controller box holder on top of stick, where the stick is tucked inside the tent as in the 4th picture below.
- Plug the unit into any regular 110 volt outlet. You are almost ready to sweat now!
- Put a folded towel on top of the seat. Now drape a towel over the whole seat. Turn the dial to 15, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Flip the Switches (1 switch if an older model), the orange light will turn on, the far infrared light is now being generated, and you can hear the fan pushing the heat away from the semi conductor chip so that the chip continues to work. Remember it is the healing light (that you can't see) that is being absorbed into the body.
Good luck enjoying your Relax Sauna. Rest assured, you have purchased the highest quality and most effective Far Infrared Sauna in the world today. If you get too hot, turn one of the radiators off. You will continue to absorb the healing light throughout the tent. You can also unzip the zipper 6-10 inches, and still experience its benefits.