popularized on 60 Minutes on Nov. 23, 1981
Water is a 'catalyst altered' water discovered by Dr. John Willard while studying in South Dakota, and while working on his ranch. It was
first brought to national attention in the early 1980s when a 60
Minutes television special highlighted a range of reports of
Willard Water's beneficial health results in both humans (people
recovering from severe burns and emphysema) to cows becoming healthier.
the transcript of 60
minutes TV show in Willard Water
What is Willard Water?
Dr. Willard on 60 Minutes
WLL06 - 8 oz - XXX
( with added lignite)
(1 gallon = 16 - 8 oz bottles = 128 oz )
Why is lignite added to the "XXX" Formula ?
to Lignite Information Page
Water, sodium meta silicate, sulfated castor oil, calcium chloride,
magnesium sulphate, fossilized organics and lignite.
Laboratories, including the FDA, have
tested Dr. Willard's Catalyst Altered Water and found it to contain
only NON-TOXIC ingredients.
Shake well before use. Mix one ounce of Willard Water to one
gallon of distilled water. Use a plastic bottle. No waiting/ no
freezing required. Makes 8 gallons of ready-to-use water.
WHAT IS WILLARD WATER?
Dr. Willard, a 76
year old Professor Emeritus of Chemistry,
discovered the solution while developing a cleaning agent.
Plants and gardens
* Soak starting seeds: plants sprout faster, grow
bigger, better resistance to droughts & freezing temperatures.
* Prolongs life of cut flowers; spray plant & dip cut ends in WW;
add to vase.
* Outdoors: spray foliage several times during growing season. Helps
Pets and animals
information on benefits to animals
* Helps heal cuts and bruises (spray on).
* Helps relieve stress and heat (put in drinking water)
* Pink eye (spray on)
* Fever or dehydration (add tablespoon to drinking water)
* Add one cup to tank. You won't need to change tank
water as often - fish thrive.
* Sores or sore throat (spray on area)
* Tired aching muscles (add 1 cup to bath water)
* Pimples & acne (spray on face)
* Infections (spray on area infected)
* Arthritis/rheumatism (spray or rub on affected area).
* Hangovers - 1-2 oz in water.
* Burns & sunburns: alleviates pain and helps heal. (Spray on
immediately and as needed)
* Diaper rash: bad cases cleared up in 24-48 hours when sprayed on
* Headaches/migraines (1-2 teaspoon in water with other remedies)
* For feeling of well being as well as help on such internal ailments
as ulcers, colitis, bladder infections
(1-2 teaspoons with drinking water)
ON A 60 Minutes TV REPORT
In 1981, the
TV program 60 Minutes did a story on Dr. Willard's "Wonder
Water." A summary of their investigative report
appeared to be a "Snake Oil Salesman's" claim.
It was touted as:
"cure-all", others a "do-it-all."
an assortment of ailments from arthritis to emphysema.
and skin cancer.
migraine headaches to tennis elbow.
CAW INDUSTRIES, INC. DOES NOT
ENDORSE CLAIMS OR HAVE SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT ITS CATALYST ALTERED WATER
PRODUCTS ARE EFFECTIVE IN THE CURE, MITIGATION, TREATMENT OR PREVENTION
OF DISEASE IN MAN OR ANIMAL.